Baby Bees (3 - 9 months)
Our baby Bees room has 3 places for babies with 1 member of staff.
When your baby starts you will need to bring with you:
• All milk feeds made up and labelled with your child’s name and time due (these will be heated in a bottle warmer) – we provide cows milk
• All babies food i.e. jars, packets and/or pre-cooked food must be labelled and stored in the under 2’s fridge or in a plastic container in the cupboard
• Nappies, wipes, spare set of clothes and any creams etc. Please ensure that these are labelled. If you would like to bring in a large supply, we do have storage space and a note will be left for you in your child’s daily diary when you are running low
• Sun hat must be provided for the summer months
• Coat or jacket / all in one waterproof suit for your child for outside play on cooler days