Moor Park is governed by a Board of Governors, who have overall oversight and legal responsibility for the school. The Board appoint the headmaster and bursar, plan the strategic objectives of the school, ensure its financial health and conformity to legal requirements including adherence to charitable objectives.
The full Board meets once a term with sub-committees meeting more regularly, reporting to the Board.
We are fortunate to have an accomplished and dedicated team of Governors, who voluntarily contribute a diverse set of skills, expertise and experience to the benefit of the school.
- Julian Rogers-Coltman, Chairman
- James Davenport, Finance and Property (Parent)
- Lucy Cook, Marketing (Parent)
- Jonathan Evans, Finance
- Peter Gosling, Health & Safety
- Richard Kowenicki, Education
- Thomas Newman, Boarding
- Simon McGurk
- Andrea Minton Beddoes, Marketing
- Gill Sommers, Safeguarding
- Robbie Underhill, Property (Parent)
- Michael Verdin, Marketing
- Julie Wall, Early Years
The Chair of Governors can be contacted via the Clerk to the Governors by email: email@example.com