We have a dedicated Sick Bay which is staffed during the entire school day from Monday to Saturday.
In the evenings and at weekends our medically qualified Houseparents are always available.
In addition there is an on-call School Doctor for telephone or in person consultations.
We carry a supply of over-the-counter medication and we administer prescribed medication with the correct consents and doctors note.
Below are some frequently asked questions.
If you still have any concerns or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01584 872342 or by email on email@example.com
- How do I put my child off games?
- How do I ask the school to administer medicine during the day/night?
- What do I do if my child has been sick/ is ill at home?
- Do I always need to send in medicine for my child?
- My child is an asthma/allergy sufferer, how will this affect them at school?
- What happens if my child has a temperature?